[Gpdd] Misc:email

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 16:14:06 EST 2007

Has anyone besides myself been having problems with Yahoo mail?  The last few days mine has been acting up.  Have no idea what they're up to.  Anyway...

  I just wanted to express my sympathy to those who have lost furbabies and those with babies that are doing poorly.  Keep up the good work there Brownie Bear!

  A big welcome to the new members!  Glad you're here as we all enjoy sharing stories and information with each other.  Annette-in answer to your question, if you split your story up you'll have to promise to post every day!  We all love a good story (just ask Penny!) and hate having to wait too long for the next installment.

  I just hope my mail keep behaving itself.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug.