[Gpdd] HEALTH Geronimo

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Feb 22 17:10:00 EST 2007

Stacy,

I am so very sorry to read about Geronimo's problems. There are so many things that can cause seizures but this has to be the worst possible diagnosis. Poor Oscar will miss his friend so much. Would he accept a new little baby boar? Or, perhaps you have too many other things to worry about at the moment.

Why is it that so many bad things have to happen at once? Having a family member expecting to go to Afghanistan soon ourselves, I can understand how you must be feeling but it must be a thousand times worse when it is your husband who has to go.

We will be thinking of you and the Squee Squad at this difficult time and wish you better times ahead.

With all our best wishes,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.