[Gpdd] Virtual: Mikey --- Olympig website

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Thu Feb 22 20:52:56 EST 2007

Hey you guys I went to Mieky's website. Wow -- kudos to Mikey-- the
Winkygirls site is a great venue to keep track of all things Pig Olympic! I
read the scheduled activities and then nominations for the various host
cities... and then suddenly my computer dumped me out of the website. So I
was not able to vote.

Mieky could you put on your site about the songs Penny came up with for the
LAPS opening : "We are the champions" by Queen is one of them...I will try
to check on the other ones she mentioned because they were great too!

Thanks Mikey for volunteering to put all the Pig Olympic stuff on your site.
I hope it is all fun and not a lot of work/

For anyone that wants to see the highlights of the activities you have
discussed you can look at Mieky and Janneke's link
http://winkysgirls.hyves.nl

Wheeks-in-training,

Carla Snowball and Apache, with Snickers in our hearts

No viruses found in outgoing message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus® 1.1.6.0
http://www.iolo.com