[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Lobo

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Feb 23 17:28:57 EST 2007

Dear Kay,

It is good to have you online again but once again with sad news.

We never had the opportunity to send our condolences on first the loss of your mum, then little William earlier this month. Now you have the sad tale of your friend's piggy, Lobo. Although it is lovely to give a senior piggy a home it is always tinged with sadness in that you know that you will not have their company for long enough.

Please pass on our sincere wishes to your friend Diana, her family and little Bubu left behind.

With kindest regards to you all,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.