[Gpdd] [GPDD] Peter Gurney : Candle Lighting Ceremony

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 17:30:49 EST 2007

Another idea - if someone could get this story published somewhere -
  online is fine. We can submit it to another newletter and further
  spread the word.  The Care2 News newsletter lets us post stories
  of interest, and the more votes, or 'hits' a story gets, the more
  popular and the more publicity it gets.
  I'll be glad to add it, if someone can get it posted or published
  somewhere and send me the link. Then we can all vote on it!

  Also - is everyone going to do this at home, or will there be any
  public ceremonies?

  Susi & the OP's