[Gpdd] Health: Geronimo

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 20:48:59 EST 2007

Stacy

I am so sorry to hear of all your problems. I am sure
you are making the right dicision where Geronimo is
concerned. It sounds like he may be in for some pain
if you do nothing. My prayers will be with you and
your family.

Make sure you are taking plenty of vitamins in this
stressful time. You do not need to be sick on top of
everything else.

I have been trying to take good care of myself. I have
lost three pigs and my iguana since Christmas. It
looks like I am heading for a divorce as well. I have
never been out on my own before and I will have to
find a landlord that will let me have my pigs and my
chinchilla. I guess life just sucks sometimes!!! We
can just take one day at a time and try to deal with
it.

Dawnda Stricklen

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com