[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Pigolympic Outfits>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 09:56:16 EST 2007

Hi auntie Mieke,

It's me again, Yaya. So sorry that i didn't write sooner. Me, Jan and suus
were in boot camp, training our little butts of for the pigolympigs. Our
slave had a wheek of vacation. She celebrated carnaval, i'm not sure what
that is (you probably know better since i heard you celebrated carnaval with
her) I heard that you guys were running around dressed up as a panda and a
cat and i guess you were rumblestrutting the night away, judging by the way
our slave was walking after she came back, she walked just as uncomfortable
as jan did after the royal wedding, hihi.

I'm sorry to say that i'm not that well, i again have soft and messy poo.
But i still am perky and running around, so we're not that worried. Slave
just doubled my medication, so everything should be fine.I am better than
the last time i saw you, i was completely better a wheek ago, but ah well..

I am soooo happy that you want to make a cute little outfits for us. I don't
know if i can participante in anyting but i sure can cheer! So please
include little pompoms with my skirt. Jan is really happy that he'll get a
manly outfit.Suus is still thinking about her outfit.She wants something
that will enhance her speed, so a skirt is probably not the best idea. she
wants a tight track suit (like flo jo) so she can show off her muscular
legs. training suits would be nice btw, you know how easily i get sick. The
snackball teamsport sounds nice, and i'm sure we could do a piggy train
together. Give auntie lotje lots of cuddles and all my love. Tell her that
suus has taken over her earlickingduties and that she is being really sweet
so me and that she says hi.

Yaya