[Gpdd] virtual: website problems with voting

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 16:03:34 EST 2007

Hmm, It seem that you can only vote when you are logged in :(
I thought maybe you could just reply to a city you like, to vote for it, but
that also doesn't seem to work :(
which is weird, because non-members should be allowed to at least post.
But I hope most of you can at least read what's on the site?

I will try to think of a solution for the voting problem... lets see if i
can make a vote by myself and everyone can vote there, i will put the link
(if I succeed) on the site and post it on the list!

I keep you all posted,
Mikey

Mpstaaks at emxn.com
pandameisje at gmail.com