[Gpdd] Misc - GPSA

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 24 17:41:06 EST 2007

Hi there

Yes please sign mu up for GPSA, I am true and devoted!

The posts have been great, I especially love the concept of the vegetable
money, although I don't think the girls understand why I have to leave them
everyday (but I at least come back with food). I also have a lesser slave
who admires from afar but who can be counted on when help is needed.

The girls latest trick is to growl (drrrrrrrr) at me if I am late (by a few
minutes) with their snacks, I respond very quickly.

The girls are looking forward to the games, although they think they will be
too big to wear costumes! They think they will win chin butting and general
lounging, they refuse to climb ramps so no climbing contests!

Piggie kisses to all

Elizabeth (slave to Edna, Mavis and Moog).