[Gpdd] [GPDD] Silly: Pigolympics/ Charlie and Chester

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 09:49:45 EST 2007

My Dearest Jolly Rodents:
  As Chief Organizer of the Okie Piggies, I wish
  to congratulate you on jumping in as you have,
  to be sure you are counted for the Pig Olympics!
  Being counted properly is most important, of
  course, which is why I am the Math Executive,
  Official Registrar and Resident Census Official.
  We certainly have counted you both here as
  among the Prestigious PigOlympians!
  It seems that most of the piggies here at
  Cavy Lodge are so involved in training and
  preparations, few have bothered to so much
  as raise a head to submit themselves for
  competition! Silly pigs . . . I shall get them
  all properly organized and counted soon!
  We applaud your initiative and team spirit,
  boys (even if you do speak with a funny
  accent - is that BuckPig?)
  Counted as one of your truest supporters
  (tho not biggest, I do like to keep my trim
  figure!),
  Buzzerre, O.P.
  The Okie Piggies of Cavy Lodge
  (now please excuse me, I have piggies
  to count! everyone must be present for breakfast!)

Algernon07 at aol.com wrote:
  Hi Guys.
     Wheeze wants to par-tis-a-pate on the piglypicks But Alge hasn't been on lin vury much and we dont know whatz going on. We loveses virtual events. Thiz will be du furst sincww Wislon and Mr. Cooders went to the Bridge an wheeze wuntz to keeeep there tr-di-shuns.

Wheeeze is still memburs of LAPS are n't whee??

Our luv to alll who have lost piggies and healing wheeeks to the sick. These things makes us all vury sad.

By Charlie of the Jolly Rodents (Charlie and Chester)