[Gpdd] Miscellanous teddy & other issues

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 25 20:21:41 EST 2007

I went to the local flea market here in Auburndale Florida and was amazed at how dumb this pet shop owner was.He had 2 red selves and 1 cream and white texel in a large cube with 3 or 4 other rabbits.He was telling this women you can house guinea pigs and rabbits together.I told him I have a guinea pig and I belong to a group and have read tons of information and he was wrong we began to argue over this I told him guniea pigs and rabbits have totally different nutritional needs they can't be housed together because rabbits are way larger than guinea pigs my husband had to seperate us we were toe to toe screaming I hate ignorant people they make me so angry.Well Teddy is doing so good he now weighs 2.1 pounds and he is getting so large.He now wheeks for his salads and popcorns.He plays hide n seek all the time.He is a real charachter I did not know guinea pigs were so fun to watch when they are being natural.He now climbs all four stories of his house if you want to see him or me go to www.teddybear201.blinkz.com he was only a month old there he is going on three months now and he is so funny.well gotta run.

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.