[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sally

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 25 17:10:43 EST 2007

Martha, please accept our condolences on Sally's passing.  We are so very sorry for your loss.  Your tribute page to her is so poignant; she was quite a lovely girl, and we especially liked the photo of her in her cozy.  How wonderful that she was literally rescued from the streets and able to share two and a half years with your family.  We know she enjoyed every day with you and knew how much she was loved.  From the streets to being a master cuddlepig -- what a lucky girl Sally was!

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday