[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Lobo

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Feb 25 17:20:40 EST 2007

Kay, yes, please let your friend, Diana, and her daughter, Clare, know that we at the GPDD are thinking of them at this difficult time.  We are so very sorry to hear that their Lobo had liver cancer and had to be helped to the Bridge.  It was so wonderful, though, to read that Diana adopted Lobo at the age of five or six; he was so lucky to spend the last year of his life being much loved.  We are glad, too, that Clare was able to hold him as he made his final journey.  We send our condolences.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday