[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCEMENT] introducing Papaya, Spike and me.

lucky duck undermyskin11 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 00:21:45 EST 2007

Hi im Heather,

i am not new to gpdd, the reason you havent heard from me is because this is
my first message YAY!! im here to introduce my baby Papaya, and my sister
baby Spike. there silly little guys. i wanna understand what you guys talk
about on gpdd, like the guinea pig olympics and stuff. go to
www.reach-4-stars.com that is my school website. we take care of 11
different cavies at our cavy santuary. with a new arival, Hoku, which means
little star in Hawaiian.

see ya!
Heather, Papaya, Spike <3

Find what you need at prices you’ll love. Compare products and save at MSN®
Shopping.
http://shopping.msn.com/default/shp/?ptnrid=37,ptnrdata=24102&tcode=T001MSN20A0701