[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Charlotte Ann

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 03:16:46 EST 2007

Katy

We were so sorry to read that you had had to help Charlotte Ann to depart
for The Rainbow Bridge. She sounds like a super piggie, and oh how lucky she was
 that you took her in after the Petco customer dumped her - their loss was
your  and Charlotte's gain. The fact that she reached the extremely respectable
age of  7 years is a tribute to the care and love you bestowed on her from
then on -  there is no doubt at all in any of our own minds that you gave her a
good life.  We are positive that she knew how much she was loved. There are one
or two Dolly  Mixtures here who have that extra-special bond with slave
Debbie, so we  understand how close you were and what a wrench it is to have to say
good-bye.  You gave her the greatest gift of all by sparing her a lingering
end and making  that final sacrifice in order to let her be at peace, and she
will have  appreciated that.

May it bring you just one tiny grain of comfort to know that piggies and
slaves all over this wonderful piggie community, including here in chilly, wet
Northern France, are thinking of you and wishing you, Becky and Shelly  well.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures