[Gpdd] Health: Bladdderstone

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 22:20:46 EST 2007

> Hi,
>      I'm a little confused -- does your little Doris actually have a
bladderstone? It appears that she does. Has she had surgery? Is you vet hoping to
shrink the stone so that it will pass?
     Brownie Bear is one tough little cupcake and has endured to much with
sludge, bladderstones, crystals, etc. Leah and Brownie Bear keep going.
     On the other hand, I have had to help 2 piggies to the bridge (Boars)
because of bladderstones.
     I am certainly not a vet but that her urine flow amounts to drops and
includes blood -- well, I'd consider all possibilities. If she doesn't respond,
if she strains so (as did my (Ebeneezer and Mr. Cooders) that she bunches up
-- keep the door open to all options. Sometimes we have to do that which we'd
least desire. You're going to have to be the final judge unless she does a
great turnaround.

Kindest thoughts,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents