[Gpdd] CARE: question about going away

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 18:37:06 EST 2007

Hi.  For what it's worth, whenever I go away I arrange for someone to come by twice a day every day I'm gone.  If I won't be back 'till the afternoon I make sure someone will be by in the morning of the day I'm returning.  I don't like the idea of the Bug with stale water, pellets or hay.  She gets fresh vegetables at least twice a day whether I'm home or not.  That's just me and I admit I'm paranoid.  I like to be sure nothing has happened while I'm gone.  I'm sure someone else here will have more to say.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug