[Gpdd] Misc. Appoligy to Miss Lady Bug

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 23:55:11 EST 2007

Hi Spunky.  The Lady Bug is so pleased that you took the time to allay her fears about security, MP's, police, etc.  She feels so much better now and is again looking forward to the games.  Since she has her own rather large ego, she has every intention of completely ignoring Jimmy, Jr. while there (unless he has something interesting to eat!) although she wishes him well in his events.  She actually wondered if perhaps Jimmy, Jr. might settle for being pulled in a wagon instead of a limo since wagons are so much less expensive and easier to come by.  She pointed out that more of you can be seen in a wagon than a limo.

  She did confide in me that she was secretly hoping she would get to meet you Spunky.

  From the Bugster's slave-yes, I do understand the "monster" aspect of GP's.  That's why I was one of the first to sign up for the GPSA society.  They can be very firm with us can't they?

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug