[Gpdd] Bladderstone surgery - Doris update

Suzanne Caine suziec222 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 27 06:44:19 EST 2007

Hi,

  Went to vets yesterday, she took x-rays - slight bladdersludge again, no kidney stones.Not really wanting food or drink - letting it run out of her mouth - very worried about her. The vet suggested that this morning I should bring her back if she was no better and let her go.

  Had been speaking to Vedra at CCT - hence meds change and was going to bring her down on Tues night. As it happens with the vet visit, I went down last night to Vedra. Early days as she had fluid on the lungs, but from Vedra's text message, this has reduced, so there is a chance, and she seemed calm down there. Looked at during the night as well rather than left alone if admitted to vets.

  Will post again and let you know how she is getting on. Please think lots of positive vibes for her.

  Regards,
  Suzanne