[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Condolences

Muddy Rats muddy.rats at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:48:09 EST 2007

Our hearts goes out to all of you with all the suffering you are going
through.  It's so hard to lose a loved critter, let alone to have to put
one down.  It's so hard to read the emails without crying.

Leah - reading about BB has been the hardest.  Reading about all you
went thru with her was probably the first post I read from the list.  I
so looked forward to another installment of how she was fighting and
improving.  That poor little girl went thru a lot and put up one fight.
I guess she figures she wants to rest now with all her buddies over the
bridge, especially BPP.

Rest in peace lil Sally, Lobo, Charlotte Ann, Huey, and others whose
names I probably missed.  It is with great sadness that I read the
stories of all.  Our sympathies to their slaves and their piggy buddies.

sad wheeks & hugs
Lori, Dani & George