[Gpdd] Virtual: Olympigs

Muddy Rats muddy.rats at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 14:48:49 EST 2007

Wow!  Denver, CO came about 2 days shy of breaking an all time record
for having at least one inch of snow on the ground for over 60 days.
The predicted blizzard that was supposed to be this past Saturday didn't
happen for us (yeah!).  I think we made it to 59 days before they didn't
have enough snow to measure anymore.  Where I live the snow mountains
are finally melting while other parts of the US are being pelted with
snow.  If Denver doesn't get more snow soon, we might have to pull out
as one of the possible sites.  There won't be any snow for winter sports.

Lori, Dani & George, who are expecting some snow in the next day, but
not for long