[Gpdd] Brownie Bear

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Feb 27 17:14:18 EST 2007

Dear Leah, Blaine & BS
I've just read your posting on gpdd, my heart bleeds for you all.  I'm
sitting here with tears streaming down my face as i know just how much
you will be hurting. She is a treasured little lady and will always be
in our hearts.  I'm so honoured to have her photo and feel as if i know
her.  Oh darn i don't know what else to say :o(
Sending you all cuddles, kisses and our deepest of sympathy.  Please
blow her a little kiss from Duke, Sully and I.
RIP little lady you will be sadly missed, but NEVER EVER forgotten.
Speak to you soon, love to you all

Duke & Glynis (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx