[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Brownie Bear & Huey

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 20:09:04 EST 2007

Leah

I am so sorry you had to help Brownie Bear over the
bridge. I was dreading seeing your post even though I
knew it would come because of her age. She was the
most spoiled pig that I have ever seen!! She had a
wonderful life with you. Be proud of that!
I will always remember her. I have made scrapbook
pages of her and Butterscotch. They are both beautiful
pigs! So sorry for your loss. I send my deepest
condolences to you and Blaine.

Ric

I am was sorry to hear of Huey passing away too. It is
always a very upsetting time. We get so attached to
these little furry friends. I will be thinking of you
and your wife in this bad time.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com