[Gpdd] [Health] Brownie Bear

Brenda bunner77 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 18:47:35 EST 2007

Leah,

There are no words to describe how you must be feeling right now. I am so
very sorry that you have to go through this but I know in your heart that
this is the right time for Brownie Bear to go. She's giving you all the
signs and letting you know that she is ready.

I wish I could say more. I'm just crying so much for you and BB right now.
Butterscotch needs you too because I'm sure he'll feel a bit lonely without
BB.

I sincerely wish I could give you a hug right now. I remember how it feels
to let a special pig go.

Your in my prayers and in my thoughts.

Please take care of yourself and your little boy.

My deepest sympathies,
Brenda and Boo