[Gpdd] [MISC] : condolences for BB

Corinne Webb cozwebb at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 19:07:52 EST 2007

Dear Leah, Blaine and Butterscotch,

I am so very sad to hear that Brownie Bear has gone to the Bridge.  You have
been in my thoughts ever since you posted that the BB had become unwell.  My
husband, guineas, other furries in the house and I have loved your posts and
website pictorial stories about BB and BS's adventures together.  We
especially loved the 'new home' pictures and the tour of your lovely house.

I have cried many tears whilst reading your posts about BB's illness - she
was such as special girl.  She had such a wonderful and full life with you.
The pain of loss of our little ones can be unbearable, especially when we
share a special bond with them.  Sadly we all know that pain here at the
GPDD and I send lots of love.  I am sending special hugs and love to
Butterscotch as I would imagine the world feels very strange at the moment.

I am so very sorry for your loss

with love

Corinne xx
Slave to the Boys; Bradley Pigg and Leonard Walter Shuttlecock