[Gpdd] Bridge: To Leah and Brownie Bear

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Feb 27 19:28:45 EST 2007

Dear Leah,

It was such a shock to learn that Brownie Bear was going to the bridge. We
knew she was feeling bad, we knew that she has struggled mightily with the
stones for a long time. But still we were stunned to learn how grave it is
for the little B-Bear. I can't believe it.

I know God sees how innocent and deserving of love his littlest creatures
are. Be comforted in knowing that Brownie Bear has a special angel waiting
for her, to lead her with love to the softest tastiest grass in heaven.

We treasure our book of Brownie Bear's adventures with Butterscotch. Only
today I was showing our picture of her and Butterscotch to a visitor....
Apache sends special secret santa hugs to his wonderful secret santa. And
Snowball will always remember Brownie Bear's warm welcome into the three
(year old)club! What a great friend.

Yes Brownie Bear was a very lucky special pig, with a special mom-slave who
understood what made that sassy pig tick! Brownie Bear will live forever in
our memories, with her holiday websites and her Brownie Bear Power Hour.
Thank you Brownie Bear and Leah for making our lives a little happier by
sharing yours with us. Hugs to your Butterscotch and your husband. We are
here for you when you want to talk about your wonderful companion, who is
such a part of your life.

Fondly,
Carla, Snowball, and Apache, with Snickers in our hearts

No viruses found in outgoing message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus® 1.1.6.0
http://www.iolo.com