[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Brownie Bear

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Tue Feb 27 21:55:09 EST 2007

Dear Leah,

Alyssa and I are so, so sorry about Brownie Bear. We just can't believe it,
really. With all the photos and special holiday web sites, it seemed that
Brownie Bear and Butterscotch were part of our family.

Our hearts go out to you, Leah, and to Butterscotch, too. You are the BEST
guinea pig slave ever, and no piggy was ever loved or spoiled more than darling
 Brownie Bear.

Love and WHEEEEEEPS,

Nancy & Alyssa & the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms
http://www.aol.com.