[Gpdd] [Bridge] Condolences...

Marty trails18 at alltel.net
Tue Feb 27 22:20:49 EST 2007

It seems the GPDD'ers have had a rough stretch of piggies leaving for the bridge lately...  My condolences go out to all who have lost a guinea pig.

I've cried for my own piggies leaving, and I cried for an ex-boyfriend's dog when she died and when I found out that piggies I met at pignics had crossed over the bridge...these were piggies I'd cuddled with in person.  It amazes me that these little furballs that I've never even met create such a sadness in me when they leave their Slaves.  I guess when you know how they've grown, played, eaten, acted silly, etc you kinda get to know them without one touch!

(((((((((((Leah))))))))))) (((((((((Butterscotch)))))))) and (((((everyone))))) who has lost a piggy...

Marty and the sadly wheeking Sid & Tiger