[Gpdd] [MISC]re Brownie Bear

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 22:59:59 EST 2007

Leah,

  My heart goes out to you and your family. The stories you share about your babies bring smiles and laughs to everyone. Tears are rolling as I read your latest posts about how BB wasn't doing any better. But know that you were the best thing in her life and that you were both lucky to have each other. We send our condolences from Las Vegas.

  Gwen and The Furry Ones from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf, Chip, Mdme Leggs, Diva Jules