[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Brownie Bear

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Feb 28 03:09:48 EST 2007

Leah, Butterscotch and Blaine

We just wanted to add our sincere condolences to the mountain that you have
already received and will be receiving as the news spreads. It is a tribute to
 Brownie Bear and Leah that so many fellow slaves are expressing their dismay
at  the departure of this very special, fiesty little character, who has
reached  celebrity status on the digest over the years. All of you are obviously
wonderful personalities, and the world will be a poorer place without  BB. You
do not need to be told how she knew how very much she was loved and what  a
magnificent life you gave her. She is happy now and at peace, waiting at the
Rainbow Bridge to be reunited with her devoted slaves when the time is  right.

Good luck with the job interview, Leah. You may remember Debbie slave is  the
one who once pulled out of a job interview after her first guinea pig,
Bafreur, passed away - she emailed to say she couldn't attend due to an  unexpected
family bereavement. So you are a braver woman than she is, Leah, but  then I
think we already knew that from the courageous, unstinting fight you put  up
to save your precious girl.

Obviously Butterscotch is going to need a lot of special, loving care over
the next few weeks, and so are Leah and Blaine. May it help just a tiny bit to
know we are thinking of and praying for you here in Northern France. The gpdd
 will never be the same again without the regular reports of Brownie Bear's
antics - she will be sorely missed by us all.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures