[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Brownie Bear

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Feb 28 04:42:46 EST 2007

Leah,

I would just like to add my sympathy on the loss of your dear Brownie Bear. No-one could have tried harder for their beloved piggy.

At least you were spared that last dreadful moment at the vets. I'm glad that Butterscotch was there with you to say his goodbyes. I really believe that it helps the one left behind to know what has happened. He is going to be lost without his dearest friend and sister.

Looking after a long term patient is so stressful, both physically and mentally. Some days are really good and you think that you are winning then another day is really bad and all seems hopeless so now is the time for you to look after yourself.

Good luck with the job interview. It will not take your mind off what has happened but it will make you focus on something else.

We all send our love to you, your husband and dear Butterscotch,

With our most sincere condolences,

Take care,

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends.