[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Charlotte Ann

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 28 14:51:26 EST 2007

Katy, we are so very sorry to hear of Charlotte Ann's passing, but we
are glad that you shared memories of her with us.  Yes, piggies will
always live on in the hearts of those who have known and loved them and
in the hearts of those who have heard of how special they were.
Charlotte Ann was so lucky that you took her in when her original family
didn't want her and that you and she bonded so closely; we can certainly
imagine how hearing her drink from her water bottle each night sounded
like music.  Please find comfort in knowing that you did indeed give her
a loving, happy life (her living to be seven is a tribute to your care)
and that you did the best for her in helping her to the Bridge.  We send
our condolences on her passing.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday