[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Huey

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 28 20:01:17 EST 2007

Ric and Denise, please accept our condolences on Huey's passing.  We are so very sorry that his blood glucose level had dropped so low; unfortunately we have no idea why this might have happened, but perhaps someone else will.  We hope you know that you did all your best to try to get him well, and we have no doubt that he understood your deep love for him.  Thank you for sharing some of your memories of him.  How amazing that he was a triplet, and how great that you adopted all three boys instead of breaking up the trio.  So sweet, too, that he and his brothers helped "teach" reading in your wife's kindergarten class.  We definitely think that the April 4 birthday celebration should go on as it has the past two years -- what better way to remember Huey than to celebrate his birth and his life.  Huey was a lucky boy and knew it.  We send our best to Dewey and Louie, too.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all sick piggies and their humans.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday