[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Brownie Bear

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Feb 28 20:15:58 EST 2007

Leah, we had been following Brownie Bear's illness and so hoping that she would recover, and we dreaded the possibility that she would go to the Bridge.  Her passing marks the end of an era.  She had such pigsonality plus that it is hard to believe she is gone.  Of course, we don't have to tell you that you did everything humanly possible to get her well and that you made all of her days happy ones.  What a lucky girl she was to have become a member of your family, and how lucky we all were to hear of her adventures.  You have been such a comfort to those in need, and we hope we can be of comfort to you now.  We are so very sorry that you had to make the rest of the drive to the vet's after she had passed away (we've "been there," too), but we are glad that you, Blaine, and Butterscotch all got to say goodbye and that Butterscotch was at her side.  Please know that Brownie Bear knew how much she was loved and that she was an inspiration to all piggies, both sassy and shy.  We send our condolences on your loss, as well as our best wishes to Butterscotch.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday