[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Celebrate!

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 11:28:54 EST 2007

The Okie Piggies are all excited this morning (oh,
  yeah, Happy New Year 2007 to all our Friends!!)
  We got all settled in with snacks to watch the
  big parades, and who opens the big parade?
  Okies!!!  Sweet!  We hope everypig and slave
  is watching - we are so-o-o proud!  One reason,
  we understand, is because this year Oklahoma
  celebrates it's 100th birthday (what is that in
  pig years?).  While we listened to Kristin
  Chenoweth singing our neat new song, we were
  sure we saw CocoPuff and Sylvan riding up on
  top of that stage coach - did anyone else see
  them?
  We gotta go back and watch some more parade,
  maybe we'll see them again! Dude had the sniffles,
  so he's sitting with me on the couch, while I enjoy
  the hot cocoa in the wonderful Cavy Mug we got
  from our Secret Santa!  (btw, we also received a
  wonderful cavy calendar for Christmas, in addition
  to the beautiful Hawaiian flowers calendar - didn't
  mean to ignore them in our quest for more calendars!
  We just like lots of calendars, and thought it would
  be neat to have some from other piggie friends
  instead of one from the local loan company! We
  now have a few Oklahoma calendars, if anyone
  wants to swap)
  Hope you can all enjoy the parades and lots of
  treats today - yippeee! Love any excuse to
  party!
  The Okie Piggies & Susi