[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Ginger

Dawnda Stricklen dawndastricklen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 23:14:57 EST 2007

Well, I certainly did not want to write about another
pig passing away so soon.
Ginger had tumors on both sides that we were watching
and I was giving her pain meds if she looked
uncomfortable. She could not have surgery because of
her age and congestive heart failure.
She started bleeding badly and I had to take her and
put her to sleep. It was hard to do when she was still
eating and drinking good, but I knew I had to do it.
Dr Patton said the tumors had grown since her last
visit and he thinks she had uterine cancer. He said it
was time to put her down.

I had to drive and hour and half with bronchitis. That
really sucked too. I had to go to ugent care for shots
and meds when I got back home.
On top of that my husband lost his job Friday. I had
to get to the doctor before his insurance ran out. I
just cannot believe my last week.

I certainly hope 2007 is better than the last of 2006
for me. I am down to 6 pigs now.

Dawnda

http://dawndasticklen.tripod.com/

http://www.pigs9.blinkz.com