[Gpdd] [RESCUE] Good loving home needed Toronto Ontario Canada

Martha Coburn marthac at cogeco.ca
Tue Jan 2 12:33:45 EST 2007

Happy New Year all Piggies and their Peoples

I've learned of a couple of girl piggies in the Toronto Ontario Canada area
that need a new home. Below is the message from the owner. If there is a
digester who has room in their heart and home, or if you know someone who
would like to become a piggie person please contact Kimberley directly at
<mailto:kimberleyhogg at hotmail.com> kimberleyhogg at hotmail.com.

Hey everyone. Thought I could use your help finding a new home for my guinea
pigs Taesia and Ziara. They're both female and have lived together since I
got them so I'd like them to stay together. You are welcome to change their
names of course. They don't seem to be particularly attached to them. LOL.
They'll both be 3 years of age o Valentine's Day of 2007.

SO...with that said, if you know someone who'd like to inherit 2 adorable
piggies free of charge with cage, food, shavings and all the fixings to
start you off, please let me know by email. Hugs. Thanks for your help.
Kimberley/Bunnie

I'd love to be able to take them in myself, my heart says yes but I'm at
capacity.

All the best,

Martha, Sally, Poppy, Holly & Miss Otis