[Gpdd] MISC- message from Molly Piggie

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 16:37:29 EST 2007

Jaime, your Molly is just adorable.  I love how it looks as though she has a little belly band.  The one of her standing on her fence is too much : )  She has grown quite a bit hasn't she?  Keep more pics coming.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug

Jaime <rzm.2 at juno.com> wrote:
The GPDD moderators frequently reject messages that do not follow
these guidelines:
A lack of a Topic label is the most common reason for message rejection. Please use a Topic Label (HEALTH, CARE, ANNOUNCEMENT, BEHAVIOR, RESCUE, BREEDING, SILLY, PIGLETS, MISC. or VIRTUAL) and descriptive subject. More information on Topic use, post restrictions and permissions can be found at http://www.gpdd.org/topics.html

Postings to the digest must conform to the rules stated at
http://www.gpdd.org/guidelines.html

Please consult the GPDD FAQ at http://www.gpdd.org/faq.html for
a list of commonly asked questions.
All material posted is copyright The Guinea Pigs' Daily Digest, and may not be reproduced in whole or in part in any media - printed or electronic - without written permission of the administrators.
Hi everyone, this is Molly-piggie & I just wanted to announce that
my Mommy FINALLY got around to putting more pics of me on her web
site. I hope some of you will come visit me & see how I've grown. My
Mommy & Daddy keep laughing at me & saying something about a "pot-
belly?"...whatever that means! Anyway Happy New Year to all piggies &
their people. Talk to everyone later!

Molly piggie (~..~)
http://www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com/