[Gpdd] Misc: Thank You Mr. Frodo Baggins and the Haypile Honeys, (Secret Santas)

Sasha ` Yates raya07 at mac.com
Wed Jan 3 00:08:12 EST 2007

Hi Frodo,

I want to thank you and your slave Judi Sharamitaro for the awesome house and chew toy.  I love it soooo much that I can't stop chewing on my house.

Hope you and the Haypile Honeys had a wheeeking Happy Holidays.  My slave and I wish you the best treats in 2007.  Hope the carrots never stop-a-flowing.

Sasha thought the magnets your slave made are beautiful and has then up on her vegetable cooler (a.k.a. refridgerator).  She thinks Judi is a very talented artist.

Much wheeks and love,

Mocha Latte and slave Sasha