[Gpdd] Misc: Thank you Sir Frodo and Zoe (Secret Santa Piggies)

Sasha ` Yates raya07 at mac.com
Wed Jan 3 00:19:07 EST 2007

Dear Sir Frodo and lovely little Zoe,

I thought your gifts were wheektastic!!!  I was sooo happy when I opened the package from my Secret Santa piggies and saw all of those amazing gifts!  I don't know if I was that good last year.  My slave thinks I get into too much trouble for my own good.  But I always make her laugh so I guess it all works out in the end.  My slave says I have to share the shred-a-box, carrot treats, and haypile salad with my sister Mocha Latte.  But I'm keeping the piggy tunnel all to myself for when I run away from my bossy piggy sister.

Sasha wants to thank you very much for the chocolates!  I think they gave her energy while driving on her holiday road trip across country.  Hope you all had a very Wheeking Christmas.  You two are sooo cute!  Hope Santa was good to both of you.

Have a prosperous New Year.  May it be filled with fresh salads and popcorn jumps.

Thank you,

Cocoa Tiramisu and slave Sasha