[Gpdd] Rescue - Piggies in OKlahoma looking for a home

Jessica Schmidt jess_schmidt at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 13:38:42 EST 2007

Hello group,

  I hope this finds you and your piggies well and enjoying the New Year. I was recently informed of some piggies that need rescuing in the Durant, Oklahoma area. (They can also be adopted to anyone looking for new pigs around Tulsa or Oklahoma City).

  I originally contacted the shelter to make sure they weren't in danger of being put down, but now the lady has called me back and she says she isn't equipped to take care of them and isn't familiar enough with them to know what to do. The GP rescue I volunteer with is full and has a few in pregnancy watch, so they can't take them at the time being. So, I wanted to see if anyone near us was interested in new piggies or fostering one or two before I contact shelter here in OKC that is a No Kill (for small animals) and willing to take them.

  Please contact me at jess_schmidt at yahoo.com if you're interested! Thanks so much for your time!

  Jessica