[Gpdd] Silly - LAPS

grace ramp gracetheface at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 16:42:54 EST 2007

I went on line yesterday at Amazon to get a food scale to weigh Oreo to see just how big she really is.  Someone had rated a scale and said "Don't buy this one if you want to weigh your guinea pig."  Seems that it was too difficult to get the piggy in and stable enough to be weighed.  I thought that was hysterical.  I love the net.  You can find anything you want.  I chose a different scale and I hope it will be good.  I should be getting it tomorrow or Monday and I'll let you all know just how big my girl is.  She started this whole LAPS thing and I really don't think she is all that big.  I hope she makes the cut.
  Love,
  Grace, Oreo and Petite Pork Chop