[Gpdd] [HEALTH]regarding The Boys

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 15:41:23 EST 2007

Well, Chip seems to be doing fine now after his hospital stay. Now Alf and Comet are getting sick. I haven't been around them much because I have been sick for a weeeek. (I hear conflicting stories from different vets. Can a gp get sick from their slave? My vet yesterday said not likely, because their DNA is so different from ours, which makes since. But then another vet said otherwise.) I caught it in time to the point they didn't have to stay in because they are still eating. Boy do they hate the meds though. I remember the earlier posts about giving the medication and I have tried it all....Comet is a fighter and I just got to work with it.
  Now if someone can just help me with my puppy.......................haha
  Loving and Healing weeeeks go out to those who have lost a furbaby or they may be under the weather.....

  Gwen and The Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip