[Gpdd] [HEALTH]regarding The Boys

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 5 12:41:53 EST 2007

Dear Gwen and guinea pigs

Vedra at the Cambridge Cavy Trust has told me that guinea pigs can pick up
our coughs and colds.  In fact, I was due to pick my two up from her just
before Christmas, but I had a throat infection and she wouldn't let me come
and get them until I was better!  She said she had about 8 or 9 pigs in her
care that were there because they had picked up colds/throat problems from
their owners and coudn't swallow their food very well and needed help
eating.

I don't know what the score is with if you have that rotten bug that
actually makes you be physically sick, but that's what she told me about
coughs and colds.

Hope you and the boys are feeling better now!  Carole