[Gpdd] Behavior: Butterscotch makes me melt...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Fri Jan 5 17:11:42 EST 2007

Hello Slaves!
I know, I know, I've been M.I.A. as of late.
Blaine and visited his Parents in Myrtle
Beach, SC during the Holidays and I've
just been a mess since. I caught Another
nasty, little cold but I'm feeling much, much
better now.

So, last night, I needed some piggie healing
so I curled up my left arm and let Butterscotch
lay on me while Daddy Slave and I watched
'Law and Order' (a t.v. show). And my Sweet
boy just curled up in my arm and stretched
out his left leg. Then, he sort of halfway
pushes his front paws out in front of him and
he just stared at me. (Aaaaaaaaaaaah)
I just melted...

Butterscotch has a way of making you fall
in Love with him, just by staring at you with
his Big, Beautiful eyes.

I Love my Butterscotch.

         Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
  Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear