[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Princess Jellybean

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Sat Jan 6 10:37:41 EST 2007

Giki

We were so, so sorry to read of the departure for the Rainbow Bridge of  your
precious Princess Jellybean. The brevity of your announcement eloquently
expresses your profound grief. We always have to wait a day or two before
posting our lengthy obituaries - the pain is unbearably raw when one first  realises
they have gone.

May it bring you just one tiny crumb of comfort to know that all of us  here,
in this wonderfully supportive online community, understand exactly the
anguish you are suffering. We have all been in those depths of grief, and we  know
how bereft you must be feeling. These little creatures steal our hearts in
an unbelievable way when one considers how small they are, and we can never be
quite the same again after knowing them, nor after losing them. I have lost
too  many, and I can honestly say it still stings to think of each and every
passing.

Just know that Princess Jelly bean knew she was loved, and had a much  better
life with you as her devoted slave than many millions of piggies, many of
whom never know anything but the inside of a laboratory. She is happy now
popcorning in the sunshine of that Rainbow Meadow, and she carries your love in
her heart just as you carry her love in yours.

Hugs and wheeks

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures