[Gpdd] [SILLY] LAPS Piggies

Penny piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Jan 6 08:08:27 EST 2007

Heather. Better late than never ( still reading those digests! )

More info to add to the LAPS list. My Daisy weighs in at 3lb. exactly. She
was annoyed at Guinness for nominating her, as ladies like to be coy about
their weight, but when she saw how many handsome and LARGE boars were on
this list she relented and forgave him. She says that Rexes are meant to be
big and that her brother, Roscoe, is only one ounce behind her.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.