[Gpdd] [SILLY]new LAPS members.

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 17:49:16 EST 2007

Heareee, Hearee, we wanna join the other amazing piggies in LAPS.....Our slave has been slow in letting us use the computer since we chewed on the mouse cord....oooops....but we are large and portly and wa wa wooooing the ladies....(wink, wink to Samantha and Pearl)....I am just hoping mamma slave keeps us in the greens, cuz we got bigger pens for Christmas. We each have our own 2x3 cage and it takes a little longer to get to the food and water....don't want to lose any of my amazingly rounded backside.....The following is our weights.....
  Me - Alf (aka McSteamy) 3 lbs 10.65 oz   yahoooo
  Comet (aka McWow) 3 lbs .65 oz just barely.....
  and not but not least in training....
  Chip (aka McDreamy) 2 lbs 9.75 oz he's a little upset cuz he lost 4 oz when he was sick....

  Oh and by the way, mamma slave finally got it when giving us our icky medication....she is now putting baby applesauce on the tip...yummmy.....

  winking going out to all you beautiful cavy ladies........
  Alf, Comet and the Chipster in training.......