[Gpdd] Fwd: Duke's home :o)

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 21:30:05 EST 2007

Glynis Robson <gkr_gpsrule at hotmail.com> wrote:  From: "Glynis Robson" <gkr_gpsrule at hotmail.com>
To: birdlonglegs at yahoo.com, momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Subject: Duke's home :o)
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 12:51:03 +1100

Hi All
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL SLAVES & MASTERS xxxxxxxxxxxooooooooo

I've only got a couple of email addresses at home with me (very poorly
organised i know, bad slave), so if you wouldn't mind letting everyone know
that Duke's back at home with us, picked him up today.
He's not gained weight but has been having a ball at my Mum's sounds like he
completely won her over and she cried when we left :o(
Duke has been eating all his CC and finally learnt how to suck out the water
from the syringe, thanks MUM !!!!!!!! Even had my Dad wrapped around his
little paw, go Dukey Boy he he he.

I'll be back at work on the 10th so will madly try to catch up on all the
news. I do hope we've not got any sick furbabies or slaves, we're sending
our best to all. Sorry to hear about the terrible storms you've been having
in the US and the horrible cold spells in the UK. Australia has had it's
share of very hot days and fires also.

Love to all take care, i'll send personal messages to anyone once i've
caught up. And to those wonderful people who've sent mum messages of
support i can't thankyou enough.

Happy to say as of the 7th January Duke and Glynis are back (in mem Sully)

Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT