[Gpdd] Health: RE: Piggy with Constipation, Lily

Dukejan1 at aol.com Dukejan1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 19:19:46 EST 2007

Penny,

I am happy to report that Lily is now pooping and seems to have regained  her
usual spunkiness.  The metachlopromide really did the trick, even  though it
took nearly 3 days to get her started. The vet gave her  enough for 3+ days
dosage (allowing for spillage), so  I suspect she thought it would take this
long.

Thanks much for checking your reference books.  I really appreciate  the
information.  Dandelion is available here, and I didn't know that  goose grass had
a laxative effect!!!!  I'm not familiar with  groundsel.

Please send Lily's happy wheeks to the Piggyfriends,

Janet